Asparagus wrapped in bacon is a delicious and simple barbecue side dish that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Here is a recipe for asparagus wrapped in bacon on the grill:
- Green asparagus
- Bacon strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Helvetic Barbeque | Salt-n-Pepper Rub
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the bottom end to remove the woody ends.
- Wrap each of four asparagus with a strip of bacon.
- Brush the asparagus with olive oil and season with Helvetic Barbeque | Salt-n-Pepper Rub.
- Preheat the grill to 200 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on the grill and grill for about 6-8 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the asparagus are tender.
- Remove the asparagus from the grill and serve warm.