This recipe is a delicious variation of grilled salmon and dorado prepared on a smoker grill. The fish is seasoned with Helvetic Barbeque Salt-n-Pepper Rub and finished with cherry tomatoes and lime to give it a fresh twist.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 gilthead fillets
- Helvetic Barbeque Salt-n-Pepper Rub
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- Preheat the smoker grill to a temperature of about 120°C.
- Season the salmon and dorade fillets with Helvetic Barbeque Salt-n-Pepper Rub and place the sliced garlic cloves on the fish.
- Place the fish fillets on the smoker grill and cook slowly for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place the grilled fish fillets on plates and garnish with the cherry tomato slices and lime slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
PS: Our Helvetic Barbeque Zwätschgä Sauce goes perfectly with this!