This recipe for Grilled Wagyu Fillet with Salad and Roasted Cashews combines the tender texture of the meat with the crunchy salad and delicious flavors of the roasted cashews. The dressing of olive oil and vinegar perfectly completes the taste.
- 2 Wagyu fillet steaks
- Helvetic Barbeque Goldfinger Rub
- 200 g mixed salad
- 50 g roasted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (e.g. Aceto Balsamico)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Season the Wagyu fillet steaks with Helvetic Barbeque Goldfinger Rub.
- Place the steaks on the grill and grill for about 3-4 minutes per side, depending on desired doneness.
- While the steaks are grilling, place the mixed salad in a bowl.
- Roughly chop the roasted cashews and add to the salad.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and vinegar, season with Helvetic Barbeque Goldfinger Rub.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Remove the grilled Wagyu fillet steaks from the grill and let them rest briefly.
- Cut the steaks into thin slices and arrange on the salad.
- Serve the grilled Wagyu fillet with the salad and enjoy.