These savory treats combine the natural sweetness of carrots with the salty flavor of crispy bacon, gently cooked to perfection over wood smoke. Whether as a starter, side dish or snack – these wrapped carrots are an absolute delight. Cooking them on the smoker gives them a smoky note that turns every bite into a taste experience!
- 12 large carrots
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1 Helvetic Barbeque Suction Rub
- 1 Honey
- Preheat the smoker to a temperature of 120°C.
- Rub each carrot evenly with honey.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each carrot.
- Season the Rüäbli bacon rolls with Helvetic Barbeque Sauguät Rub
- Place the Rüäbli bacon rolls on the smoker grate and close the lid.
- Smoke the carrots for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until they are soft and the bacon is crispy.
- Remove the finished rolls from the smoker.
- Serve hot and enjoy!